Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pleeeeeease Read!!!

Pleeease Read!!! It was on the news! ASAP

It's Worth A GO!!!!

This was the email I received from two people who I will not incriminate. Possible, they didn't even know that they actually did this. According to the rest of the email, if I forward it to anyone else I will receive $245. For every person afterwards the fee will be reduced to $243 and to $241 for every third person afterwards.
According to the email Bill Gates is sharing his fortune and Microsoft is running an e-mail beta test. I have been warned that if I don't partake in this venture, I will repent. The person who sent the email has already received a massive present from Mr. Gates and his brother's girlfriend a similar reward. Don't waste any time my friends. This is the chance of a lifetime!!!!!!


2 comments:

1soanes said...

oh my god, i forgot about this email i sent.....i only did it because bar did it first!

Philip soanes said...

silly boy!