Sunday, April 05, 2009

Here comes the summer





Tired of writing my assignment and wasting the first decent weekend of good weather for what seems like a long, long time, I took my bike and hit the road trying not to get myself killed or be sucked into the depths of one of the craters at the sides of the road. I went in the direction of Nowa Huta and kept going not knowing what to expect but determined to burn off some restless energy.
I certainly did so but the thing I enjoyed was the small village I came upon which is not far from the end of one of the tram lines but still hasn't been sucked into the city's suburbs. It lacked all the things that a village lacks such as people, and buildings of interest but it was still nice to do something different. I even came across an abandoned building (don't read this Dave) but I was too scared to venture very far inside. It's too scary when alone.

No comments: