Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Song

You've got the eyes to control the night
and the sense to use them well.
You feign indifference when it suits you
and can't resist the touch of my hand.

If I could get inside that head of yours
who knows just what I'd find?
There's wisdom in the posture that you choose
so are you really that wild?

At this stage you may think I am writing about my girlfriend which would be weird of you so please continue reading

If I was at your level what would I see?
And with nimble feet what would I scale?
It seems a simple day to me to spend strolling around
There's no lack of what you need but is there more to you than that?

Getting closer...?

Let it go don't make a scene I'm trying to host some company
Your tricks and moves won't work on me or anyone within this room
So close your mouth.

I'm trying hard to work all these things up against a wall
I see they're on their knees, you're on the ground rolling on the floor.




Yes it's him - Have a listen to the song "kot" on Myspace


No comments: