Saturday, January 02, 2010

Another Year



So another increase to the millenium and another chance to start again with new aims and goals.

Personally, I always feel the beginning of the school is the beginning of the year for me as this is when everything changes. Nothing really changes in January, but in saying that I am going to use this new year to try to take an optimistic approach and not focus on giving up things but on achieving aims, most notably; raising my level of Polish, studying hard, getting fit and making something to be proud of in music and writing.

These aims have not changed from last year except perhaps the getting fit one as I sense my metabolism is beginning to slow down meaning I must speed up my activities to counter this.

Time will tell if these aims are achieved but if not ... well ... there's always next year.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Read this post again now that you know how 2010 turned out ;)